We employ a proven methodology to aid in the collection and organization of the key information needed to successfully build your transportation operations plan. Our five phase approach supports the object to ensure a thorough understanding of our clients' needs and goals.
Phase I: Initial Meetings and Information Gathering
- SP Plus Gameday staff comes to your location to meet with event staff and local contacts - Police, Transportation, LOC, etc...
- SP Plus Gameday staff reviews routes, venues, hotels, parking and all destinations used during the event.
- SP Plus Gameday staff records all areas using photos, maps and will physically drive all routes and parking lots.
Phase II: Development of Transport & System Plans
- Using satellite imagery, SP Plus Gameday staff identifies routes and alternate routes for travel with input from LOC, Police and Transportation officials.
- Systems tested via other events or with physical simulations using actual equipment.
- Equipment needs are assessed to ensure necessary resources are available and its distribution confirmed.
Phase III: Finalize and Review Transport & System Plans
- Coordinate with all constituent groups on roles and responsibilities, scheduling and communications.
- Receive authorization to implement Transport and System Plan from client.
Phase IV: Implementation of Transport & System Plans
- All SP Plus Gameday staff and contractors have received assignments, training and are in place ready to go.
Phase V: Post-Event Wrap Up
- Review all aspects of the plan and report on the successes, unresolved issues with potential solutions and areas for future development.